Hosting / Overview
Simplify your network infrastructure and application delivery with cost-effective hosting solutions from Redestel
- Purpose built, secure Datacentre to house your data
- 24/7 Monitoring, Support and Security
- Scalable solutions to 'scale up' or 'scale out'
- Facilities available throughout Europe
Find out how Hosted Solutions from Redestel help your bsuness.
Contact our hosting specialiats today and request a quote.
Talk to us on +34 976 44 32 77 or click here
Hosting from Redestel is a cost effective alternative to full out-sourcing and allows specific aspects of an organisation’s IT operation to be managed by Redestel.
How does Redestel Hosting work?
Whether you are running an online shop, media portals, intranet services or business critical IT systems, our Hosting portfolio covers a multitude of requirements for outsourced applications and solutions, automation of business processes, single server solutions, storage and backup scenarios as well as centralised desktop solutions.
Redestel creates, builds and manages highly available business systems and applications including the technical infrastructure, server capacity and required bandwidth to access the services.
Redestel has a rigorous four phase process from initial engagement through to establishment of service covering:
- Assess – explore and define customer requirements are using your network assets.
- Plan – define a precise project plan for the solution delivery
- Build – build the hosting infrastructure solution according to the plan
- Manage - final configuration, deployment and on-going management of the solution. 24/7.
- Reduced costs - Redestel can help reduce costs through minimising capital expenditure and re-allocating operational resources
- Future proof budget - We provide a managed service based on a monthly fixed rental so that you can budget for costs in advance
- Increased availability - We design, build and manage high availability services to maximise uptime 24/7
- Enhanced flexibility - We design highly scalable solutions using ‘scaling-up’ or ‘scaling-out’ hardware resource architecture to ensure your solution grows with your business
- Improved coverage - With network connectivity in more than 50 countries and over 20 data centres located worldwide you connect sites wherever you are
Redestel Hosting Services are split as follows:
Managed Hosting - As a fully managed service, Redestel is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the data centre environment, network, system hardware and operating system. The service includes monitoring and support on a 24/7 basis and is accompanied by a strict Service Level Agreement.
Colocation Hosting - Colocation from Redestel is a service for customers that need to retain the management and servicing of their own hosting equipment but require outsourcing of housing, environmental management and basic remote-hands services to centralise their IT infrastructure.
Click on the links on the right hand side of this page to learn more about of each of our Hosting solutions.
Got a question about Hosted Exchange from Redestel?
Speak with an expert on: +34 976 44 32 77 or click here